Call for Speakers – Taste of Technology 2020
Thank you for your interest in presenting at our events; we are always looking for great speakers. The call for speakers for our Taste of Technology event on March 10, 2020 is now open. Please complete the form below to be considered. Speaker proposals must be submitted by midnight on November 30, 2019. Speakers will be notified by December 20, 2019.
All proposed presentations must be at least 30 minutes in length, and must be educational and non-commercial in nature. (Presentation times will depend on event and could be up to 60 minutes in length.) Please do not submit a proposal that promotes your company or its products. Sales pitches and/or product-centric presentations will not be considered.
|PROPOSAL WILL BE EVALUATED ON:
• New concepts, new ideas or real world application
• Objective, educational, non-commercial content
• Clearly defined / profit-centric attendee benefits
• Knowledge, experience, and presentation skills of the speakers(s)
• Accepted speakers will be required to provide an electronic copy of their presentation prior to the conference
• Speaker is knowledgeable, engaging and experienced on the topic submitted