Citrix and Microsoft Announce Partnership to Accelerate the Future of Work
Posted August 17, 2020 by Tori Klein
EDCi has been a long-time partner of both Citrix and Microsoft. A few weeks ago the companies jointly announced a new partnership that will greatly benefit their partners and customers when it comes to the future of work. Here are some of the key take-aways from the press release.
- The NEW Multi-Year Partnership Agreement intended to simplify cloud transformation and speed up adoption of digital workspaces and virtual desktops, to enable greater agility, productivity, and security
- Microsoft recognizes Citrix® Workspace as “a preferred” digital workspace platform for Microsoft customers
- Citrix recognizes Microsoft Azure as “a preferred” public cloud for Citrix customers
- NEW Joint-Offerings that enable both companies to re-sell their respective technologies, via direct sales on Azure Marketplace and robust community of channel partners
- New Connected Product Roadmap – to build a Microsoft-centric Citrix Workspace, integrations to optimize performance, functionality, and microapps for Windows Virtual Desktop, and Microsoft 365, including Microsoft Teams.
If you’re a Citrix or Microsoft customer and would like to learn more about how these technology giants, and their new partnership, can benefit your organization give EDCi a call. We’ll be happy to walk you through all the advantages this union has to offer and get your company ready for the future of work!